you got to love daybreak's timing

Moderator: Officers

you got to love daybreak's timing

Postby jeevus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Another chance for me to raid, another patch gone wrong. It's still about 2 hours until raid time but once again I can't get on the game on a raid night. I already miss half the raids because of my work schedule. This is the third or fourth raid night in the last couple of months that daybreak's technical difficulties have kept me from trying to keep my raid attendance at 50%. I'll keep trying to get on, but given recent history I'm not hopeful.

Johnny, a.k.a. Jeevus
jeevus

Re: you got to love daybreak's timing

Postby jeevus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Progress!

I finally got pass the initial log-in... to find all the servers locked across the board.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, fritter and waste the hours in a offhand way...

Johnny
jeevus

Postby Nein Lyves » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:18 pm

This may be another non raid night. They just took them all down to continue working on the problem. Hopefully they figure it out fast, but it's been borked all day.

If this is another non raid night, officers pick someone to let us know on the forums so we don't try logging in all night when there is no point.
Nein Lyves

Postby Gillette » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Please see the post in the members forums for more details. (Post there, not here please).
Gillette
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions